The Saints Golf programme is incredibly fortunate to be able to use the St Andrews Links Golf Academy as their practice base. Situated adjacent to the Old Course and only a few minutes’ walk from town it provides the ideal venue for students to work on their games. Our players have full access to this facility and the team of instructors based here, it truly is quite unique for a golf programme to have such a world class venue as their practice home.
At the Academy we are able to benefit year round from a wide variety of technology and facilities as follows:
- Private swing studios fitted out with the latest golf coaching technology including:
- V1 High Speed Video Analysis
- SAM Balance Lab
- Putting Room with SAM Putt Lab System
- Expansive short game area featuring 3 greens and distinctive links style bunkering
- The Academy hosts 22 indoor practice bays and 60 floodlit bays.
Players positioned on either our A or B squads will receive a credited range card at the Academy meaning they can use the short game area or hit balls at any time during the year.