Matriculated students can join Saints Golf through the link below. We have various options available:
- Standard Member: For those who want to take part in internal competitions and have the opportunity to represent the University in BUCS matches and friendlies against other clubs.
- Competition Member: For those who want to commit to the training schedule and in turn be selected for individual BUCS and R&A tour strokeplay tournaments, as well as BUCS matches, friendlies against other clubs and compete in internal competitions
- Group Coaching: For beginners who wish to learn the game at the home of golf in a friendly and welcoming environment.
Should you be interested in joining the Saints Golf programme you are encouraged to contact the Director of Golf as early in your application process to the University as possible.
General membership to the programme is open to all students who wish to play competitive golf at the University. Should a player have a desire to become part of the supported Performance Squad we would initially be looking for the following information:
- WAGR Ranking (if applicable)
- Exact Handicap
- 2 year tournament record and stroke average details
- Notable achievements
If we believe a player has the potential to be part of the Performance Squad then they will be invited to join our Pre-Season Training Camp, typically held at the end of August. Here they will be assessed by the coaches and this, in conjunction with the information gathered above, will be used to determine selection. A squad announcement will be made just before the beginning of the new academic year.